Be the primary source for all mobility, independence and life-enhancing solutions; lead the industry in innovation so all people with disabilities may thrive with personalized products and services.
Numotion is committed to improving the lives of people with disabilities by enabling them to actively participate in everyday life. As the nation’s leading provider of Complex Rehab Technology (CRT), we individually configure medically necessary mobility products and services. This includes manual and power wheelchairs and disposable medical supplies that are designed to meet the unique medical and functional needs of individuals with disabilities.
Based in Brentwood, Tenn., Numotion has 140+ locations across the country, and serves more than 250,000 people annually. Our team of professionals are recognized as the best in the industry, and are committed to providing individualized, medically appropriate and cost-effective lifestyle solutions for our customers.
Professional Affiliations Include:
- Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc. (ACHC)
- National Registry of Rehabilitation Technology Suppliers (NRRTS)
- Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America (RESNA)
- National Coalition for Assistive and Rehab Technology (NCART)
- State association affiliation