The mission of Midwest Adaptive Sports (MAS) is to provide therapeutic recreational and competitive sports programs for individuals with disabilities. Their objective is to have fun, build independence, self-esteem, confidence, physical development and socialization. MAS strives to enhance active participation in all aspects of the community by promoting the concept of ability through integration, public awareness and education.
Midwest Adaptive Sports' vision is to empower individuals with physical, cognitive, emotional or behavioral challenges to positively impact their lives and provide the chance for those persons to gain independence, confidence and dignity through sports recreation and competition.
Sports: Wheelchair basketball, wheelchair rugby, wheelchair softball, snow sports, youth programs, tennis and more!
Sponsors and Partners: Our sponsors and partners are the lifeblood to our organization. Because of them, we are able to maintain, improve and grow our programs to best meet the needs of the community we serve.
- Community Foundation of Northwest Missouri
- Snow Creek
- Paralympic Sports Club
- DSUSA (Disabled Sports USA)
- NWBA (National Wheelchair Basketball Association)
- USQRA (US Quad Rugby Association)
- NWSA (National Wheelchair Softball Association)
- USTA (US Tennis Association)
- GKCSCIA (Greater Kansas City Spinal Cord Injury Association)
- Ability KC
- Knaus Farms
104 S. Montague Street, Dearborn, MO 64439-9093